Wednesday, September 13, 2023

First Class Forex Funds Review



So I decided to try out First Class Forex Funds 3 months ago and this is my review of it.


My review

Just to start it all off I will say that I believe it to be a complete ripoff and that you should avoid it like the plague. Its likely they are already out of business as I am writing this. They have even belligerently admitted to scamming people in their twitter feed. 

They also stated that they are based out of New Jersey but in reality they are operating from somewhere else it appears. As you can see from these interactions they don't give 2 shits about the law and flat out admit to stealing people money.





Its poor operators in the trading market like this that give it a bad name. I signed up for an account back in June 12 2023. I passed their test and started trading live at the end of June. At the end of July I had made roughly a 9% return on my account at which time i requested a withdrawal.

Initially I was met with silence and thought maybe I hadn't submitted the request properly or maybe a technical error. So I submitted it again and tried to contact support for the 10th time. This time I got an email from them saying that I was not eligible for a withdrawal and they gave me no reason as to why. 

Its now into September or 1.5 months later and still no withdrawal. I have not touched the account since the beginning of August until I get a response about the payout.

Whats being said about them online 

There area also as it seems hundreds of other complaints just like mine about this company

As of Sept 12 2023

1)Trust pilot rates it at 1.6/5 stars over 1244 reviews

2)Google reviews has a rating of 1.2/5 stars over 29 reviews

3)WikiFX is saying they are not even licenced.

All of their social media accounts on Instagram, twitter, discord, Facebook and Youtube seem to have gone suddenly silent as of May and they haven't posted since then. Before that they were posting almost daily. Again though if you see the comments it seems nobody has anything good to say about them and that they are no honoring the payouts. Most seem to have gotten their account banned as well for no reason. 

Back in March of this year they broke their contractual relations with Eightcap (the broker they use) and all accounts from all clients were disabled.

There are even meme's being created about them as this one from twitter shows




Simply put avoid them like the plague

No comments:

Post a Comment